Gemeentehuis Zuilen, Utrecht, Netherlands

Former town hall of Zuilen that until 1954 was an independent municipality. The municipal monument Daelwijck was built in 1830 in classicist style. It is now known as the Parel (pearl) van (of) Zuilen. In this location, situated at the (Stichtse) Vecht, can still be married.

Voormalig gemeentehuis van Zuilen dat tot 1954 een zelfstandige gemeente was. Het gemeentelijk monument Daelwijck is in 1830 in classicistische stijl gebouwd. Het staat nu bekend als de Parel van Zuilen. In deze locatie, gelegen aan de (Stichtse) Vecht, kan nog steeds getrouwd worden.

2018-04-30

 
home